1. In order to access your VPS controls, please go to syncrohost.com and click on “Login”.
2. Enter in your username (email address) and password then click “Login”. This will take you to your account page.
3. On the Menu to the right, click on “Services”. This will list your current services.
4. Under “Ordered Services”, click on the button to the right of the VPS service to access the service details.
5. Service details list all aspects of the VPS preference.
6. Under “VPS Management”, you’ll find tabs relating to VPS Services. Here you can make adjustments to your VPS such as reboots, password changes, change server name, etc.